Log in

1392 West River Road

Waterloo, NY 13165


Leave a Message

9 am to 30 minutes

Before dusk

Club History

Mission Statement

The Waterloo Rifle & Pistol Club is a member’s only organization dedicated to shooting sports. Our goal is to provide a safe, friendly atmosphere for the promotion and support of firearms use for experienced and emerging shooters.


We were founded in 1934 as the Rumseyville Pistol Club with the shooting range located on the top floor of a large building complex in downtown Seneca Falls, NY. After a year, the Club changed the name to Seneca Falls Rifle and Pistol Club. The Club incorporated in April 1935 and in April 1936 became an affiliated member of the NRA.

In 1952, Homer Jenkins, a long-time member, donated some 24 acres of land and the Club moved to its present location in Waterloo. Once a limestone quarry, it turned out to be the perfect location. In 2000, to alleviate the confusion of having the Club name not matching the geographical location, the name was changed to Waterloo Rifle and Pistol Club, Inc.

In our 84 years, there has never been a firearms related incident.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software